- Participate as a member of the education team to promote the right to education for persons with disabilities.
- Assist in providing technical and professional supervision for community centers staff and liaise with the Education Officer to develop a capacity building and intervention plans.
- Assist in following up individual learning plans, assessments, class preparation and learning activities with the community centers staff.
- Assist community centers staff in assessing the various educational needs of children with disabilities and setting educational objectives accordingly.
- Assist community centers staff to implement individual and group intervention plans for children and ensure their achievement through continuous supervision and follow-up.
- Support the promotion of inclusion and social participation of children with disabilities in their community, and involve relevant stakeholders in the inclusion process.
- Consult continuously with BASR staff and relevant specialists in developing educational approaches and interventions for children with disabilities.
- Assist in identifying the training needs of the community centers staff and contribute to implement the proposed capacity-building plan.
- Contribute to the awareness-raising activities with a focus on the right to education.
- Work with the Bethlehem Arab Society for Rehabilitation mobile rehabilitation team to assess the rehabilitative and educational needs of persons with disabilities.
- Assist in using information communication technology effectively to create a more interactive learning environment.
- Attend relevant meetings, lectures, workshops, and other related capacity development and networking events.
- Prepare relevant reports, work plans, and other required work documents.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in education, special education, disability studies or other relevant academic disciplines.
- Previous experience working in the disability sector.
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience working with persons with disabilities in education.
- Proven ability of supervision, coaching, evaluation and follow up.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in both Arabic and English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in building cooperative relationships.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and internet)
- Driving license is necessary.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a motivation letter and CV, indicating the position applied for, by Monday, 6 May 2019 to [email protected]. Applications that do not meet the specified minimum requirements, or are received after the closing date, will not be eligible.