The ICRC is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence. It takes action in response to emergencies and at the same time promotes respect for international humanitarian law and its implementation in national law.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Jerusalem is looking for a candidate to fill in the following position
Economic Security and Analytics Officer
Position level: B2
Place of work: Jerusalem
Activity rate: 100%
Length of employment: 3 months (may be extended)
The Data & Analytics Officer ensures efficient data management, contributes to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the team. With expertise in specialized tools, produces accurate statistics and regularly updates data to keep it up to date and relevant
- Supports in the implementation of different Economic Security (EcoSec) projects and programs under the supervision and guidance of EcoSec Coordinator
- Produces statistics and updates data using specialized tools recommended by the EcoSec Unit
- Independently drafts and finalizes correspondence, presentations, and documents related to EcoSec activity
- Shares relevant information among team members
- Updates timelines, tables, charts, and schedules related to EcoSec department
- Performs complex secretarial tasks
- Contributes to the development of tools and templates related to different EcoSec activities
- Ensures compliance with procedures and information management protocols
- Maintains up-to-date files and proper records management
- Guides data collection and analysis efforts of the EcoSec team
- Updates and supervises data collection activities from the different sites in the field
- Manages databases for beneficiary records and payment lists
- Monitors and forecasts financial aspects of different EcoSec programs
- Conducts response analysis and risk assessments for EcoSec interventions
- Produces demographic data reports as needed
- Supports other database duties as required by the EcoSec Department
- Follows the progress of logistical aspects of the projects/programs
- Monitors and follows up the financial forecast of the department
- Maintains price monitoring database for ILOT
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BSc Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems and related.
- Very Good knowledge of BI, SQL, statistical packages, Tableau.
- Arabic Native & Excellent command of English language and Hebrew language would be an asset.
- Very good in Data analytics and processing skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- 3 – 5 years professional experience including 2 in relevant position
- Ability to interact effectively with data users, managers and other stakeholders.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV, education and work certificate (s), in English, to [email protected], not later than 09 November 2023, indicating Economic Security and Analytics Officer.
Only relevant applications will be treated, and shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The ICRC values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.”