World Vision Jerusalem-West Bank-Gaza is seeking:
Early Childhood Development Lead
Deadline for applications: 07 January 2020
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Health-related field. Master's degree preferred
- Strong technical skills in relevant health interventions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing health projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report-writing, proposal writing and other forms of formal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrated experience in program or project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Excellent understanding of the health context in Palestine
- Working experience in community development
- Experience in management of/consultancy on health programs at a national or regional level
- Leadership experience in an international organization
- Experience and capacity in mentoring, training, coaching and supporting staff
- Ability to promote and influence quality of zonal staff
- Integrity and strong identification with World Vision’s Core Values
- Valid driving license
- Position is based in Jerusalem
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults.