BA/LGHR is recruiting an E-Commerce Specialist / Developer to join the IT Department Team in a leading Services Company, located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Type of Contract: Permanent - full-time.
Scope of work:
- Supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within the e-commerce area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes, and procedures.
- Create, manage and maintain e-commerce websites and user interfaces.
- Follow all relevant safety, quality, and environmental control procedures and instructions.
- Participate in designing budgets and bills for needed hardware and software quantities.
- Participate in the needed training courses related to the core network.
- Troubleshoot coding issues and bugs.
- Ensure consistent performance on all major browsers and devices, in addition to ensuring fast load time and bug-free core functionality with a focus on mobile optimization and performance.
- Update websites with the most current information.
- Utilize analytics, customer research, and competitive analysis to improve the customer experience, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue.
- Integrate data from various back-end services, databases and digital analytics.
- Gather and refine website requirements and specifications based on commercial and technical needs along with industry practices.
- Consistently report work’s progress and issues.
- Propose initiatives and solutions to improve digital analytics and marketing.
- Provide recommendations on improving and modifying existing policy.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Experience in integrated development environments for writing and editing code.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MS , SQL DB, MySQL, Oracle /MongoDB (is a plus)
- Familiar with Source control management tools such as; Git, CVS, Bit Bucket.
- Familiar with working on Issue Management Systems such as Jira.
- Experience in test-driven development.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Ability to rectify basic/intermediate faults e.g. through using machine’s on-board software.
- Advanced understanding of quality Principles.
- Possess a detailed understanding of relevant policies and procedures and interprets these according to operational circumstances and ensure compliance.
Total Years of Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Ramallah, Palestine.
- Proficient in Arabic & English.
- Competitive benefits.
Qualified and interested applicants can apply through our company website.