Position: Driver/Transport Assistant
Contract duration: 6 months
Location: Ramallah / Jerusalem
Starting Date As soon as possible
I-Background on ACTED
ACTED is an international NGO registered in France. ACTED’s vocation is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social crises, and to accompany them in building a better future. ACTED started its activities in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) in May 2007. ACTED is currently implementing projects covering multiple humanitarian / development sectors, funded by of a variety of international donors, which aim at protecting vulnerable households and strengthening civil society actors across the oPt. ACTED oPt offers a dynamic, rigorous and knowledge-oriented working environment.
In the occupied Palestinian territory, ACTED is both committed to humanitarian assistance and long-term development. ACTED strives to strengthen the economic capacities of cooperatives in rural areas, consolidate civil society organisations, and provide emergency assistance to the most vulnerable, rural communities in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza. ACTED currently seeks a driver/ transport assistant for its operations in the West Bank.
Fleet Management Responsibilities:
- Vehicle planning set up and follow-up
- Fuelling and maintenance follow-up
- Fleet management procedures
- Transport documentation
- Responsible to respect and obey Traffic Rule and Regulations.
- Report any incident or accident immediately.
- Pick and drop of ACTED staff/Guest at airports and borders
- Assist in purchase and deliver the stationary, cleaning material, Mineral Water and other support purchases and arrange it in the storage.
- Ensure the delivery of the procured items to ACTED bases
- Ensure the safety and effective use of ACTED assets and properties in ACTED premises
- Deliver any official correspondences of the Flat Departments
- Collect administrative docs (Inc. permits from DCL , Health nsurance Cards...etc.)
- Deliver payments and cheques to the suppliers and the contractors
- Dispatch /Collect quotations and price offers
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience with good references.
- Arabic mother tongue and good level of spoken English; knowledge of Hebrew is preferred.
- Available to undertake frequent travel to field locations in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.
- Experience with International NGOs is preferred.
- Knowledge of mechanics is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines under pressure, and to complete work with high quality and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and capacity to work under pressure.
- Commitment towards principles and ethics of humanitarian aid, including compliance with ACTED standards and principles.
- Experience in adhering to security protocols and procedures.
- Ability to drive in Jerusalem (Jerusalem ID holder).
- Valid driving license with a good driving record.
- Over 24 years old.
المسمى الوظيفي Driver/Transport Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 01 - May - 2021
المكان القدس, رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية الثانوية العامة
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, and three references (in English) no later than 1st May, 2021 to: [email protected] ,indicating the position (Driver/Transport Assistant) in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة ACTED NGO
Information Management Officer (Data Management & Analysis)
رام الله والبيرة
رام الله والبيرة