International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: Driver (1).
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Desired Start Date: 10. March, 2022
End date: 30. September,2022 (with the potential for extension depending on available funding)
Location: Gaza City.
Reports to Transportation Officer
- Ensures Cost-Savings through Proper use of Vehicle. Accurate Maintenance of Daily Vehicle Logs, and Provision of Inputs to Preparation of the Vehicle Maintenance Plans and Reports.
- Ensures Proper Day-to-Day Maintenance of the Assigned Vehicle Through Timely Minor Repairs, Arrangements for Major Repairs, Timely Changes of Oil, Check of Tires, Brakes, Car Washing, etc.
- Ensures Availability of all the Required Documents/Supplies Including Vehicle Insurance, vehicle logs, Map of the City/Country, First Aid Kit, and Necessary Spare Parts...etc.
- Drive the Team According to the Movement Planning.
- Apply IMC Security Guidelines and Specific Instructions Related to Each Movement.
- To Safely and Securely Ensure the Transportation of IMC Personnel and Deliveries throughout the Gaza Strip
- Driving Staff and Deliverables to and from Destinations Including Project Sites as Required.
- Checking the Road, Location, Destination and Security Situation Before Each Journey.
- Checking that all Tools (jacks etc) and items (Spare Tires and First Aid Kit etc) are always kept in the Vehicle
- Keep Vehicles Clean and Tidy
- Observing Safe Driving Practices and Respecting Speed Limits as required within the Palestinian Law in Gaza.
- Perform Any Other Additional Duty on Request of his/her supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with IMC policies and procedures, donor regulations and local laws.
- Stick to IMC Standards and Regulations.
- Working Relationships
- Proactively engage with supervisor, and key staff.
- Proactively engage on a regular basis with supervisors/Line Managers, to seek advice where needed.
- Represent IMC in a positive and professional manner to contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of IMC’s mandate, ethics, values, and standpoint regarding other actors
- Ensure the application of, and compliance with, IMC security protocols and policies of you.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have secondary education as minimum.
- Minimum knowledge of MS office and internet.
- Valid driving license.
- Minimum three years of previous work experience as driver with INGO.
- Minimum Qualifications of English Language skills for driving position.
- Knowledge in mechanics and cars maintenance.
- Knowledge in safety rules and Gaza strip streets
المسمى الوظيفي Driver
آخر موعد للتقديم 12 - Feb - 2022
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية الثانوية العامة
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
How to apply.
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to fill the application in the link below no later than February 12, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Website for Contracts misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة International Medical Corps IMC
Child Protection Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager
Child Protection Counselor
Disaster Risk Reduction Specialist/Manager
Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Manager
PRESERVICE Training consultant