Médecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from Gaza, we are recruiting a:
DRIVER DAILY WORKER POOL
MSF is currently seeking to hire Drivers for our Daily Worker pool to join our project in Gaza. Daily workers are employed on a daily basis according to the needs, without contract.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Performing the tasks of transporting authorized goods and passengers in an MSF vehicle, ensuring its technical and safety conditions and respecting the country's traffic rules and MSF security rules, in order to pro-vide a safe, smooth and efficient service.
- Checking daily, the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle (state of the tires, oil, fuel, brakes, radio equipment, spare parts, etc.), performing weekly check according to the MSF Logbook, refilling it when necessary, and keeping it clean to ensure it can be driven in perfect conditions. Carrying out a hand over if another uses the vehicle;
- Ensuring the security of passengers in the vehicle, driving carefully, observing speed limits and traffic rules in the country as well as MSF security rules, in order to avoid car accidents;
- Ensuring all passengers have all necessary papers in order before travelling, and ensuring no MSF staff sign dis-claimers of responsibility before using the vehicle;
- Ensuring correct loading and unloading of the vehicle, submitting the documents to the receiver of the goods, check-ing the status of delivered goods, returning the duly completed documents to Logistics and ensuring that the goods have the necessary documents;
- Ensuring that all vehicle documents and the driver's driving license are valid and in the vehicle;
- Informing the line manager of any incident involving the transportation of passengers and/or goods.
- Knowing how to use all types of radios, codes, call numbers and radio alphabets by heart and communicating with base according to MSF communications policy to inform the driver's position and any potential implications.
- Knowing and respecting the security rules related to vehicle movements, specifically those related to customs, check-points and roadblocks. Ensuring all passengers know and respect the security rules.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential literacy and driving license. Good knowledge of country roads.
- Essential 2 years minimum of previous driving experience
- Desirable experience with specific vehicles to use (4x4, boats, motorbikes, etc.)
- Desirable in MSF or other NGOs
Mission language (English) and local language are essential and mandatory
- Desirable knowledge of basic mechanics
- Good knowledge of mission area roads
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Stress Management
المسمى الوظيفي Drivers
آخر موعد للتقديم 14 - Jul - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية الثانوية العامة
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and CV in English, with reference details:
Médecins Sans Frontières, Human Resources Department – Gaza Project
Only To: [email protected]
Please write Driver Daily Worker Pool on your application or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: July 14th 2021 at 4 PM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.
A Security Clearance certificate issued by MOI will required at the last stage of the recruitment process.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF أطباء بلا حدود
Logistic Team Leader
21, Dec, 2020
Covid Watsan Technicians
26, Nov, 2020
Covid Watsan Supervisor
26, Nov, 2020
Interpreter Daily Worker
22, Nov, 2020