مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود
MSF - Belgium
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is currently seeking to hire 3 Drivers to join our project in Gaza. She/he will be performing the tasks of transporting authorized goods and passengers in an MSF vehicle, ensuring its technical and safety conditions and respecting the country's traffic rules and MSF security rules, in order to provide a safe, smooth and efficient service
- Checking the conditions of the assigned vehicle and report to the logistics manager any issues, such as damaged equipment, mechanic parts, MSF identification items, lights, among others.
- Ensuring the security of passengers inside the vehicle.
- Driving carefully, observing speed limits and traffic rules in the country, as well as MSF security rules.
- Ensuring correct loading and unloading of the vehicle.
- Ensuring MSF documents are properly filled.
- Keeping the vehicle clean inside and outside.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Secondary education and valid drivers license is essential
Language: Arabic & English is essential
Experience: Min. 2 year of work experience in a similar position is essential; experience working in NGO is desirable
Skills: Basic mechanic skills are desirable
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
Copy of drivers license, C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position
Qualified female candidates are welcome to apply.
Only To: [email protected] , no hard copies.
Please write Driver – MSF-Belgium on your application or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Wednesday, 19th of February 2020 at 5PM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.