The Drive Test Engineer will be responsible for performing radio network testing and measurements (drive testing), collecting, and logging network measurement data, and analyzing/post-processing the drive test data in the middle area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing drive tests for the 2G and 3G radio networks.
- Handling the drive test data (log files).
- Analyzing the drive test log files and reporting the analysis results.
- Preparing the drive test routes, settings and plans.
- Following up the activation of new radio sites.
- Performing the site verification tests and sites acceptance.
- Testing the radio performance for the newly integrated sites.
- Following up the customer complains related to the radio network.
- Following the Physical changes “Antenna types, Azimuth, tilting…” drive test collecting data.
- Detecting network performance degradations and suggesting corrective actions.
- Conducting drive tests for evaluating the radio network tuning activities.
- Collecting and preparing the needed data for radio network planning and optimization.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Work Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of 2G and 3G mobile networks.
- Knowledge / experience in MapInfo tool is a plus.
- Knowledge / experience with drive-test and analysis tools is a plus.
- Strong Communication and organization skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to learn quickly and to act proactively.
- Have a valid driving license is a must.
- Good knowledge in the west bank geographical areas.
- Ability to follow the routs and roads around all the West Bank regions is must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in English (writing, reading, and spoken).
- Coordination Skill.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below