A prominent real estate development company-that is developing a prestigious mixed-use Project including residential, commercial, tourist and entertainment lands- seeks to recruit a:
Job description brief
The document controller is expected to perform various duties, tasks and responsibilities, amongst which are:
- Prepare, manage and file documents.
- Organize records, develop systems & conduct audits.
- Type contracts, archive files and ensure all team members have access to necessary relevant documentation.
- Develop and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals and related items.
- Maintain and follow up all project information, deliverables, and contract documents.
- Help & support the company’s procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
- BSc degree in Engineering or Project Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role for at least (2) years.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, MS Excel & MS project.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills in English & Arabic.
- Data organization skills &Attention to details.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to this email address [email protected] not later than Wednesday 27th of June, 2018.