Position Title: Dispatcher in the Emergency Call Center PRCS HQ- Ramallah- Al-Bireh,
The dispatcher is the first professional link of the emergency response team. The dispatchers gather essential information from callers and dispatch the appropriate first responders to the scene.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a multi-line telephone system.
- Translate information to the appropriate codes.
- Determine and assign the level of priority of the call and enter the data into a computer- dispatch system.
- Perform emergency medical dispatch and crisis intervention.
- Ask vital questions and provide pre-arrival instructions for emergency medical calls.
- Monitor and operate radio and computer equipment.
- Receive and respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency calls.
- Dispatch and coordinate the responses of PRCS crew and other relevant agencies.
- Enters and modifies information into computer system
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Nursing Science or related health fields.
- Work under pressure and ability to Multi task to handle emergency response services responsibilities.
- Good Writing and Communication Skills in Both Arabic and English.
- Proficiency in Computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
Interested applicants must submit their application thought PRCS website. [email protected]
Closing Date: Monday 11th ,2020