يعلن مستشفى النجاح الوطني الجامعي - نابلس عن حاجته لتوظيف
Director of Human Resources
The Human Resources Director plans, organizes, and directs all aspects of the human resources function of An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) for the employment, compensation and benefits, employee relations and training of all employees. The director also ensures consistent and accurate interpretation and application of human resources policies and procedures within NNUH in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The director works closely with other leaders within the hospital to coordinate human resources related operations.
- Manage the development and maintenance of human resources policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure compliance with hospital’s policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Create and maintain a satisfying workplace that fosters professional growth and job satisfaction for all employee.
- Manage the administration of employee satisfaction surveys.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of job descriptions for all employees and contractors as needed.
- Oversee the preparation of the department’s operating and capital budgets based on departmental goals and manage the operations of the department within the approved budget.
- Oversee the establishment and maintenance of human resources record keeping systems, both paper and electronic, and coordinate the advancement of electronic human resources management solution.
- Direct and provide guidance to managers to effectively allocate resources based on patient volume, space availability, budget constraints, and program priorities, goals and objectives.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of new employee orientation program as well as ongoing employee training and development.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of departmental specific orientation and training programs.
- Communicate with peers and employees, and coordinate and collaborates services intra- and interdepartmentally to promote efficient and effective operations within the hospital.
- Incorporate NNUH’s mission, vision, and core values in human resources practices.
- Oversee the execution of human resources analytic strategy to promote effectiveness and efficiency in manpower and resource utilization.
- Prepare regular and annual reports as required by hospital administration.
- Provide opportunities to aspiring employees and leaders to develop skills to meet career goals.
- Manage the investigation and resolution of issues pertaining to human resources issues.
- Act as a resource to management staff with departmental or personnel issues including disciplinary actions, policy interpretation and performance and behavioral expectations.
- Engage staff and other stakeholders in continuous improvement of systems and processes; manages resources for staff participation in improvement work activities.
- Remain current of new trends and best practices in human resources and labor laws and incorporate changes into human resources practices.
- Participate in hospital committees, hospital-sponsored programs and activities, and civic community activities, as requested.
- Adhere to organization-wide and other applicable policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by hospital administration.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in human resources, business administration or management
- Evidence of training in human resources practice, if education degree in a field other than human resources
- Master degree preferred
- At least five (5) years of human resources management experience
- Supervisory experience
- Must have experience working in healthcare or a similar setting
- Experience in developing human resources policies, procedures and manuals
- Experience in managing outsourced and consultancy services
Special Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of labor regulations and other applicable laws as well as current trends and best practices in healthcare settings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include the ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts and build teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good market analysis skills
- Skilled attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility
- Ability to operate in high-pressure situations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated innovative approach to problem resolution
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments and functions
- Ability to effect collaborative and promote teamwork
- Strong analytical ability in order to develop and analyze options, recommend solutions to and solve complex problems and issues
- Knowledge and experience working with human resources management solutions
- Commitment to quality and excellence
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 20 September, 2020