The Guidance and Training Center for the Child and Family (GTC) is a mental health non-profit organization located in Bethlehem. The GTC is seeking a candidate to fill the position of Director of Finance and Administration.
Reporting to the GTC’s Board of Directors, the Director of Finance and Administration will lead all financial, administrative, planning, and budgeting responsibilities. He or she will continue to build and manage effective administrative/financial systems, human resources in addition to overseeing programs development and management.
- Oversee the implementation of GTC’s policies, procedures, and financial and administrative regulations.
- Manage financial systems for increased accountability and financial control and tracking of appropriate utilization of funds.
- Formulate financial budgets for the organization and projects and perform financial analysis and cash flow projections.
- Supervise all expenditures including employees’ payroll and allocation for activities costs, maintenance and other operational expenses as per the GTC’s financial policies.
- Cooperate closely with Clinical Director and GTC team to Develop and initiate programs and projects in line with the GTC’s goals and vision.
- Oversee the preparation of project financial and narrative reports internally, for donors and other stakeholders in addition to ensuring a smooth and timely financial audits.
- Ensure systematic monitoring and evaluation of programs to measure quality and success and track progress to contribute to reporting to the board, funders and partners.
- Develop new partnerships with local and international organizations and funders and enhanced networking activities.
- Expand fundraising activities to support existing and newly developed programs and projects.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors to revise and improve policies and strategies, facilitate and participate in different committees, liaise between the board and the GTC team and execute Board directions and decisions.
- Represent the organization and maintain public relations with local, governmental, non-governmental and international actors.
- Human Resources management including active participation in hiring, contracts management and personnel procedures.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least B.A. in Business Administration, or related degree from an accredited university.
MBA or other related master’s degree is an advantage.
- Administrative skills and knowledge of civil and NGO work. Not less than five years of proven
experience in the same or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting the GTC’s strategic vision into an operational programs.
- Proven experience in project development and proposal writing.
- Previous experience in managing multiple project.
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral and written skills in Arabic and English.
- Experience in preparing financial and administrative reports, and has excellent conversation, writing and communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Proven experience in managing finance, budgeting, control, and reporting.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications especially Microsoft Office, open source content management systems (CMS). (Advanced excel is a plus).
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] with a subject title: “Director of Finance and Administration” no later than Tuesday 28 January 2020 (COB).