National Insurance Company (NIC) is the pioneer insurance company in Palestine, established in 1992 as a public shareholding Company to carry out all types of insurance, reinsurance and investing the Company’s capital and its movable and immovable assets.
NIC is currently looking to recruit a highly motivated professional to fill the following position:
Job Title: Digitization engineer
Department: Digital Transformation Department
Reporting Line: Department Manager- Digital Transformation
Location: Head Quarter- Ramallah
Position Type: Full-time
- Gather and analyze current processes and write the requirements for every process to be automated.
- Automate the processes using Microsoft power platform.
- Develop dashboards and visualization using Power BI tool.
- Process Automation Using Microsoft power platform (power automate, SharePoint, power app.)
- Develop, deploy, update, and maintain Power BI Apps, Reports and Datasets according to business needs.
- Performs analyses on data using power BI.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer engineering or related fields.
- Minimum two years' experience in the same field.
- Experience with database and SQL.
- Basic programming experience.
- Excellent at English reading comprehension and communication.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Agility and willingness to learn and adapt to technology.
- Highly responsible and hard-working
- Excellent at time management & detail oriented.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online by following the link below:
(www.nic-pal.com/career). The closing date for applications is Sunday 12/03/2023.