Human Resource and development (HR&D) is a full-service consultancy and training firm located in Ramallah with a supporting office in Hebron. Since 2007, HR&D has delivered direct consulting services to clients in business and organizational development, monitoring and evaluation, qualitative and quantitative research. HR&D has also designed and implemented specialized capacity building and training sessions for a diverse range of clients in the government and private sectors, as well as for local and international non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
At HR&D, we strive to advance sustainable development and socio-economic opportunities through innovative skill-building and services that strengthen individuals and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of businesses and organizations. We also aspire to contribute to initiatives aiming at strengthening the rule of law and protecting human rights in Palestine.
HR&D is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Administrative Assistant to work in its Ramallah office.
- Manage HR&D’s website and social media pages.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s services on various social media channels.
- Collaborate with other team members on
- Execute social media efforts to improve likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Achieve audience engagement, and website traffic by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- Create content using graphic
- Collaborate closely with marketing, sales and creative team to ensure programs meet business objectives.
- Creating, managing, testing, and assessing all paid advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, graphic design or a related field.
- Good graphic design and video editing skills using tools such as Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Experience in creating proper, creative content for different social media platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Passionate about writing great professional content and marketing material.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Good knowledge in virtual tools such as Zoom, Skype, etc.
- High Computer skills: (Excel, Word, Power point).
- A keen understanding of and a passion for HR&D's working field is essential.
Years of Experience: 0-3
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV to the email: [email protected] pointing in the subject field the job title/ Digital Marketing Officer, no later than Feb 18th, 2021. Only shortlisted will be contacted.