Terms of Reference
Consultancy Services for
“Digital Marketing Expert”
Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non-governmental organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in Women and Childhood, Food Security, Economic Empowerment, Community Development and emergency response & early recovery. Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community. Recently, Bayader is implementing a project titled “Enhanced resilience of micro businesses and create sustainable livelihood opportunities in the Gaza strip - SAWA” in partnership with Enabel and funded by European Union.
The overall objective of the project is "Contributing to economic resilience in the Gaza Strip”.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
For more information about Bayader, www.bayader.ps
About the project: SAWA is a 3-year project (20 months contract with Bayader) and aims to contribute to economic resilience in the Gaza Strip through enhancing the resilience and sustainability of micro-businesses in the Gaza Strip and initiating sustainable and innovative green/circular economy initiatives. SAWA is implemented in a partnership with Enabel in Middle Area, Khan Younis and Rafah Governorates, following a community-based approach in which their capacity will be upgraded in the field of business development services and green/circular economy allowing them to deliver high quality services to their communities As such, the project will support the creation of viable and economically sound micro-businesses that are essential for livelihood, self-employment and long-term job creation through providing capacity building, skills enhancement, seed funding coaching and mentoring and technical assistance to vulnerable and marginalized groups.
How to apply
- Interested applicants with required qualification and experience must submit their applications by 26.12.2021 (12:00 pm at the latest) at Bayader office at the following address: Khan Younis- Bani Suhaila- Haifa Str. - Abu Lehyia Building. The application should include technical and financial (price offers) in closed envelopes.
- Please submit your technical and financial proposal (hard copy) in separate sealed & closed envelopes, mentioning “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal” on the top of respective envelopes;
- Following submission, Bayader may engage in further discussion with applicants concerning quotations in order to ensure mutual understanding and an optimal agreement.
- Please address any queries or issues relating to the quotation directly to the email: [email protected]
- Any Proposal received after the due date will be rejected.