TERMS OF REFERENCE
Project: Baladi Atyab- Buy local campaign
National Consultant: International Digital Marketing Workshop
RFQ # PTC-010-02- 2018
PalTrade was established in 1998 as a non-profit, membership based organization to “lead the development of Palestinian export as a driving force for sustainable national economic growth”. Over the last 18 years PalTrade, as the mandated National Export Development and Promotion Organization has worked with Palestinian exporters, the wider export support and national partner network, international donor agencies and the international export support network, to deliver a positive impact on Palestinian export performance. In addition, PalTrade’s role as the Secretariat of the Palestinian Export Council (PEC) which aims to facilitate public / private partnership in the elaboration, coordination and monitoring of the Palestinian National Export Strategy ( NES ) in a manner that best enhances exports and international competitiveness have provided a unique opportunity for moving the export development agenda significantly to the forefront.
Under Economic Justice programme Oxfam and it is local partners are implementing different market development projects that support market development and governance system in the agricultural sector, particularly in the fruit and vegetable sector in the interest of small scale producers (SSPs) and sharecropping farming communities working in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, thus leading to a sustainable agricultural practice and a sustainable increase in their income levels. This TOR comes under three projects (Improved access to markets for Female and Males Fresh Fruits and vegetable Small Scale Producers in the West Bank funded by SDC, Developing Equitable Agricultural Production and Market Systems for Resilient Economic Development in the occupied Palestinian Territory funded by SIDA and Improving Palestinian
small -scale producers access to and power in high value fruit, small ruminant value chains funded by Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
CAMPAIGN GOAL AND OBJECTIVES
In the light of the intensification of competitiveness between foreign and domestic commodities in this relatively small market, that gradually led to reduce the market share of local produce due to many factors, an urgent need to raise “buying local” awareness appeared in the local Palestinian market and to create a Buy- Local brand identification to enable the distinction between Palestinian produce and other imported or Israeli ones. Thus, through OXFAM projects funded by SDC, SIDA and AMENCA, PalTrade, with their distinctive experience in executing such campaigns, decided to act decisively toward designing and executing a Buy Local Marketing Campaign that will build on, complement and capitalize on investments thus far.
To that extent, PalTrade is seeking consultancy firms and/or individual consultants/trainers in digital marketing to conduct a two-day workshop for local enterprises.
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
As the digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age. The Digital Marketing workshop is an initiative designed to educate marketing and sales professionals in the area of Digital Marketing.
Digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns are becoming more prevalent and efficient.
The workshop will aim to accomplish the following key learning objectives, among others:
- Digital Marketing an overview (Brief about digital marketing and all relevant set of activities such as Local SEO – Google My Business & Display Advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- SEO concepts such as keyword management and research, on-page and off-page optimization, website management, link building, URL management, planning and marketing a website, and a full round of coverage of analytics.
- Content Marketing strategies and tactics.
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Improving Customer Life Cycle
- Email Marketing to Construct marketing strategies that revolve around email communications & Create trust and brand awareness
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing – Strategies, Tips & Tools
- To understand the concept of Digital Marketing.
- To understand how can use/apply in every working day.
SPECIFIC TASK AND SCOPE OF WORK
- The selected trainer shall develop and deliver a two-day training program this will include the Following tasks:
- Prepare all related training materials
- Conduct the training
- Conduct Pre and post evaluation
- Prepare technical report includes recommendation
- Cooperate with other speakers who will take part in the training to discuss related subjects
The workshop is designed for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Officers, Sales Personnel, Marketing Managers interested in learning how to incorporate digital marketing and strategies into their current strategy.
LOCATION AND DURATION
The training session is expected to take place in Ramallah during the month of March 2018. Consultation firms/ individual consultants are encouraged to apply.
The Consultant/service provider must possess the following requirements and qualifications:
- Certified Digital Marketing
- Proven experience as International Digital Marketing trainer
- Proven experience and knowledge in agribusiness and services sectors.
- Training Experience (proven experience in conducting trainings).
- Leadership skills, professionalism, and a motivated attitude
- Ability to listen and empathize
Candidates who possess all the above requirements are encouraged to submit the following:
- Letter of interest, explaining your capacities and if any suggestion for the training
- Materials and Overviews from previous workshops
- An updated CV
- Financial offer include (level of effort for one or two- day training as needed- in USD , the assignment will be subject to Palestinian income tax. In case of firm, the amount should be exclude VAT )
- Methodology how to implement the assignment and draft presentation related to the previous mentioned topics
Applications should be submitted by email to:
no applications Will not be received any later than 25.02 .2018 by maximum @12:00 PM. For any questions please don’t hesitate to visit www.paltrade.org