Play 3arabi, a leading games publisher for MENA, is looking to hire a Digital Marketer, who will be responsible of handling marketing campaigns and monitoring their performance.
- Handle all digital and performance marketing campaigns across all ad networks like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Unity, etc.
- Create campaigns themes and messages, test different options and continuously optimize them
- Prepare creatives specifications and content and follow-up with the graphic designer to provide feedback and iterate on designs
- Monitor campaigns daily and make sure they are optimized to get the best cost and ROI
- Review all campaigns spending costs to make sure they are within budget
- Research and activate new ad networks that we aren't currently using
- Stay up to date with new ad formats, services and technologies changes across ad networks being used
- Coordinate with product team to define user acquisition targets per game
- Collect data from all tools used and create monthly reports for campaigns performance and costs
- Write press releases in Arabic and English for different news sites
- Create attractive game descriptions for stores listings
- Experience in digital and performance marketing (CPM, CPC and CPI basis)
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English
- Good writing skills in both Arabic and English
- Google and Facebook certifications are a plus
- Very organized individual
- Love for games and ability to work with crazy people is a must
Interested? Apply using you updated CV, write the job title in the subject and tell us why you are interested in this job!
Email: [email protected]