- Producing, editing and curating content for publishing on MSF digital health promotion social media accounts, in line with MSF’s guidelines for ethical consent and logo/branding, with support provided for translation where needed. Suggesting innovations for content creation and increasing MSF's digital health promotion audiences (Facebook, WhatsApp, Google search ads).
- With support from relevant MSF medical supervisors, responding to comments and messages and providing patient support and basic counselling services to a variety of MSF target populations.
- Helping MSF to build its digital health promotion services internally.
- Encouraging staff to use social media guidelines.
- Providing support for trainings on social media.
- Assisting sister national and regional projects upon request.
- Monitoring and analysing online topics and trending subjects which are relevant to MSF operations.
- Monitoring MSF DHP social media account and report to supervisors on problematic comments.
- Monitoring backend analytics and evaluating engagement of followers by geographic location, demographics, etc.
- Contributing to the development of MSF digital health promotion strategy by providing contextual advice related to social media use and trends in the country.
- Undertaking daily work in line with the broader health promotion and operational goals of MSF.
- Participating in communication of data-collection, analysis, and reporting as required.
- Preparing posters and sanitizing tools as per requested
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
Implement and maintain overall digital Health Promotion communication strategy for the project together with HP supervisor/ manager, HP referents (in project, region and HQ) and Digital Referent in HQ, including content production and community management:
- Planning digital health promotion campaigns, including targets, objectives, methods and goals in order to increase awareness and uptake of services among the targeted population.
- Community management: organizing daily social media management, developing and maintaining network of social media ambassadors and other allies, cooperating with the rest of the staff on gathering content and stories around various activities.
- Content production: Producing audio-visual content according to the needs, in line with MSF’s guidelines for ethical consent and logo/branding, and consistently developing content that supports patient support and health promotion activities in the project and organizing a pre-testing of the contents according to defined SOPs. Where deemed mutually beneficial, collaborate with operational or section office communications staff to align on content production.
- Assisting Health Promotion Supervisor in assessing the patient needs based on information obtained through digital conversations with patients. Providing basic patient support and counselling services through digital conversations with patients.
- Training and recruitment: Training non-comms resources on how to work incorporating social media into their programmatic activities as a tool for HP.
- Mapping & collaboration with local social media: Identifying digital communication channels of key actors (local authorities, local NGOs, formal or informal authorities). According to the needs of the project and under the supervision of regional DHP coordinator and the Line Manager, establish and maintain regular networking relations with key local digital media contacts (social media users, bloggers, etc).
Ensure continuous monitoring and evaluating of the digital health promotion activities according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures, including for operational researches
- Identify Key Performance Indicators in order to monitor digital HP activities, results, and achievements.
- Analyse data collected and participate in data reporting meetings with medical teams to discuss trends/ health situations, etc.
- Participating in communication of data-collection, analysing and reporting of patient support digital activities as required and informing on the progress of digital HP strategy.
- Ensuring that teams comply with MSF data security practices.
- In collaboration with the line manager, contribute to the development of research on the impact of digital HP activities. Carry out assessments and contribute to report writing on the impact of digital HP activities and identify and report the constraints, difficulties or strength points of the digital HP strategy in order to reinforce the link between the communities and the project.
Teamwork and collaboration
- Ensuring a good collaboration with the HP supervisor to ensure DHP activities are in line with overall HP objectives and needs of the project and following the chronogram agreed together.
- Ensuring good digital communication and collaboration with the other components of the project (e.g. Medco, MAM and OPD for service promotion)
- Being the project point of reference for the relation and networking regarding digital communication.
- Ensure a good collaboration with and technical support to HP first responders for the running, monitoring and reporting of the DHP activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree or relative diploma qualification in Marketing, graphic design, multimedia, telecommunication and computer engineering, Advertising, Business Studies, Public Health, or related field is desirable.
- Online/digital marketing certificates are a plus.
- Registered Counsellor certificate is a plus
Candidates without a degree may be considered if they possess significant additional experience in social media management, monitoring and content production
- At least 2 years of professional experience in social media management and community building, social media content production and messaging & social media monitoring and reporting.
- Desirable: Counselling experience.
- Desirable: 2 years of previous experience in NGO sector and/or experience with patient support / health promotion activities.
- Demonstrated successful experience in implementing social media strategies.
Essential: Graphic design and video production experience.
- Essential: Fluent spoken and written English.
- Good writing skills. Good understanding of health promotion, public health & social media.
- Strong empathetic ability, as well as a mental fortitude to function in a sensitive and traumatising context of MSF patients.
- Ability to adapt writing style to appeal to various audiences.
- Good networking and media relations skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with content creation tools (Adobe Creative Cloud) highly desirable.
- Managing social network accounts and communities on Facebook as well as other platforms. Including platform technical capabilities, social media analytics.
- Creative and flexible approach to work, and ability to work well within a team.
- Results and Quality Orientation L2
- Teamwork and Cooperation L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L2
- Commitment to MSF Principles L2
- Stress Management L3