YPlus is a youth media organization that works on producing visual content about the Palestinian reality, including success stories and human rights reality. These productions are published on social media to raise awareness about the Palestinian cause, targeting the international audience.
YPlus is seeking a talented Digital Content Creator to join our team. As a Digital Content Creator, you will be responsible for creating and producing a variety of digital content for the platform, including videos and photo stories.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Develop and produce a wide range of high-quality digital content, including videos and photo stories.
- Conduct research and familiar with the human rights situation in Palestine and bring fresh, innovative ideas to deliver the content.
- Create content for multiple campaigns and priorities in a fast-paced environment, delivering high-quality work on time.
- Coordinate with the videographer, editor, and graphic designer to complete the work.
- Follow the editorial guidelines, ethics, values, priorities, and objectives of YPlus.
- Guiding trainees (students, and recent graduates) to produce digital media content.
- Bachelor's degree in, Journalism Communications, or a related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in digital content creation.
- Proven experience in the production of short videos.
- Excellent research and writing skills in English.
- Strong understanding of the human rights situation in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
This is a full-time position. If you are a creative and driven individual with a passion for content creation, we encourage you to apply.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by October 26, 2023. We look forward to hearing from you.