ProGineer Technologies is a leading outsourcing company that provides a multitude of Software Services spanning the complete software development cycle.
The DevOps Engineer at PDF is part of a worldwide team responsible for using innovative approaches and public cloud infrastructure to enhance and adapt the design and architecture of the Big Data Analytics software to the SaaS platform. The Engineer directly contributes to the implementation of the core cloud services and automation, and provides continuous maintenance and upgrades of the SaaS platform.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Participate in building customer environment and experience using public Cloud infrastructure.
- Architect and deploy networking solutions in a single and multi-tenant cloud environment.
- Configuration and implementation of the network firewalls and security lists.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Participate in the continuous efforts to improve the design and architecture of our Cloud offering.
- Participate in the design and implementation of Cloud Site support and maintenance system.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Setup and maintain various services and support tools, primarily on AWS, but also other public cloud providers.
- Work closely with the Exensio Application and Database teams to profile systems, resolve issues and improve end-customer experience on the cloud.
Strongly Desired Skills and Experience:
- +3 Years in DevOps or related fields.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms. AWS preferred (VPC, EC2, IAM, S3, EFS, CloudWatch, EKS, ECR).
- Experience with System Administration (Linux and Windows servers).
- Experience with managing infrastructure as code:
- Cloud resources provisioning: (Terraform / CloudFormation)
- Configuration management: (Ansible preferred, Chef, puppet, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, and Circle CI.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker.
- Experience with scripting language: Shell Scripting and PowerShell.
- Prior exposure to some programming languages: Python, Perl, Java.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Networks.
- Experience with version control source code repositories (Git).
- Hands-on experience in SSL certificates.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across engineering teams.
- Comfortable with fast-paced, iterative, agile design cycles.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- The ability of self-learning.
Big Plus Experiences:
- Experience with container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes).
- Experience with package managers for Kubernetes tools like Helm.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like Prometheus, Grafana, or CloudWatch.
- Experience with database administration and management SQL (e.g. Oracle) and NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra).
- AWS certificates.
- Citrix experience.
- Network certificates.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job openings, all candidates are encouraged to write to us when applying why they think we should consider their application and why they think they are suitable for the job.
- It is highly recommended to answer the following screening question when filling the application: "Kindly list the job skills you have that are relevant to the job qualifications/requirements stated in the job post."
- Remember to provide your scale (0-10) on each required qualification.
This would increase their chances of being interviewed.
Interested candidates can fill out an application here: