ASAL has an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates in the field of Design Verification. You will be attending practical training and be part of a team of engineers who’ll help you in getting insights on developing, establishing and maintaining quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
What You'll Need:
- B.Sc. in Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) is necessary.
- Knowledge of data structure and algorithms is necessary.
- Knowledge of Digital/Analog circuits is necessary.
- Knowledge in Verilog HDL or VHDL language is necessary.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux – advantage.
- Knowledge in integration, debugging, functional verification and test plan development – advantage.
- Knowledge of system level, chip level, and Block level verification and test bench development – advantage.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a verification environment of block, system and chip levels.
- Develop an entire verification flow including test plan, implementation (tests and simulation) and coverage collection.
- Implement design using Verilog HDL and VHDL.
- Develop methodologies, scripts, and infrastructure improvements.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة