Mada is a leading company in the Palestinian ICT sector looking to fill a “Deputy Finance manager ” job opening with the below specifications:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Skills and Qualifications:
- BA or Masters degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- At least 5 years professional experience in similar field.
- Experience in administration work in a similar organization
- Experience in procurement process in a similar organization.
- Full proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several tasks at the same time.
- Assist in budget planning and follow up/monitoring
- Assures smooth functioning of financial administration, such as cash withdrawal, preparing and verifying vouchers.
- Performs administrative and office support activities
- Inventory keeping.
- Handle procurement of goods up to certain limit in accordance with Mada’s guidelines
- Monitor vehicle logbook and fuel consumption; follows up scheduled maintenance
- Files electronically and in paper documents as per Mada’s rules and regulations
Deputy Finance manager
آخر موعد للتقديم
19 - Nov - 2018
رام الله والبيرة
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة