First Option Project Construction Management is locally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture and construction management services in Palestine
First Option is seeking to hire a highly qualified candidate for the position of Deputy Construction
Manager located in Ramallah, with the following minimum qualification and requirements:
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in related field of work.
- Assist the Construction Manager in all aspects of Construction Management over wide range of multi-
disciplinary infrastructure projects.
- Assist the Construction Manager in supervising the Task Order Project Managers to ensure projects
are implemented in full compliance with contract documents and in accordance with the required quality and safety standards.
- Responsible to ensure that construction management teams are responding to the construction contactor’s transmittals in a timely manner.
- Assist the Construction Manager in reviewing the construction Contractor’s invoices.
- Attend Construction progress meeting.
- This position would report to Construction Manager
- USAID Experience is considered as a plus.
- Fluent in Arabic, English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply their CV only to the email address below by Wednesday ,
May 2, 2018
Please clearly indicate in the subject line Name & Position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone
calls will be accepted.