Amideast, a U.S. non-profit organization focused on development in the Middle East, is currently looking to fill a Deputy Chief of Party position on a USAID program in the West Bank focused helping Palestinians become more employable and find employment opportunities or start their own businesses, by enabling TVET institutions to meet labor market demands and improving youth access.
Candidates should have at least 7 years of relevant experience in youth employment, workforce development, enterprise development, or inclusive economic growth.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
All candidates are required to have the following:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in project management- ideally on USAID programs- focused on youth skills development and employability enhancement, as well as capacity development of local training providers, employment service providers and other stakeholders
- Successful track record in results in workforce systems development and capacity building
- Previous project experience- ideally in a leadership role- in the TVET sector in the MENA region
- Strong knowledge of the Palestinian labor market and prominent/emerging sectors
- Previous experience in a program leadership position
- Previous experience working with USAID and/or other international donors
- Advanced University degree in economics, business, international development, public policy, education, or another relevant field
- Fluence in written and spoken English required, Arabic fluency strongly desired
Please apply via the Amideast Career Center and upload your CV, cover letter, and references to https://jobs.amideast.org/public/jobs/2022-085P3318.htm