The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavors to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Mission in Jerusalem, is seeking a qualified and motivated candidate to fill in the following position: Data Entry Operator - Fixed Contract (Six months period)
- Understands and puts into application the data entry updating procedures for protection cases and related individual cases
- Reads the received documents and updates the database according to the instructions
- Crosschecks the information available in the system - corrects data and/or reports to the Data Manager any error found.
- Participates in the relevant filing.
- The employee may be asked by the direct superior to perform relevant duties and tasks that are not covered in this job description
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
-High school level
-Good command of English, Hebrew an asset
-Very good computer skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV (in English) including a motivation letter plus education and experience certificates, not later than 15th of March 2018 to
Please clearly mark the position title and your name in the subject title of your email.