A Leading ISP in Palestine seeks to recruit a : Database administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Responsible to ensure the highest standards of availability, integrity, security and performance.
-Application Performance tuning for SQL queries.
-Responsible for the improvement and maintenance of the databases to include installing, updating upgrading, patch updates, tuning, optimization, backups and resource management with best planning.
-Preparing DB design documents, installation and administration guides.
-Responsible for application administration /security profiles.
-Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
-Manage and maintain of back-ups & recovery procedures.
-Interact with and coach developers in SQL and PL/SQL scripting.
-Create new production environments and conduct user acceptance testing.
-Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experiences:
-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related experience.
-At least 4 years professional IT experience working in service-oriented environment.
-Experience of the following is mandatory:
- MS SQL Database, Oracle Database Versions and MySQL.
- DBA support of Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Knowledge of database design fundamentals and the use of data modeling tools.
- Basic knowledge in Windows.
- Basic understanding of computing processes, networks, memory and storage needed for designing DB schemas & Structure.
- Ability to do integration between SQL Server & Oracle as well as MySQL and Oracle.
- Ability to write procedures, functions and triggers.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Oracle Database Certified Professional: 11g or 10g or 12c
- OCP Certification.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below