Transcend Support ( www.facebook.com/TranscendPS / www.transcend.ps ) is a unique company that provides world class business process outsourcing services to international and local institution using best of Palestinian talents.
Transcend is seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Reporting specialist, The job requires the experience and ability to proactively provide recommendations, suggestions and high availability solutions for presenting holistic views of data collected from various sources. Design, develop and modify various reports produced from Enterprise Data Warehouse. The job involves analyzing and querying various data sources, with the following requirements
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Seeking an experienced Data Warehouse Architect to work with us to help us design the data ecosystem of the future. APA is using data to propel the organization forward improving customer value and experience. As a member of the Enterprise Data Management & Analytics team, the candidate will be responsible for participating in creating and evolving data technologies road map that defines data architectures and enables a solid enterprise data strategy at APA. The candidate will be responsible for setting best practices, standards and providing solution design support for executing solutions surrounding enterprise data (including high velocity/volume structured and unstructured data sets) and distributed platforms. The candidate will utilize in-depth knowledge and expert skills to drive enterprise optimization by introducing solutions to advance data architecture principles (i.e., data modeling, profiling, metadata management, data quality, and master data management, analytics & reporting, etc.). He/She will also translate business needs into data architectural solutions that meet performance, reliability and security expectations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering, or a related field or equivalent experience. At least 6-8 years of relevant experience in the capacity of Data Architect, with extensive experience leading Information/data architecture methodologies, data warehousing principles and frameworks across an organization. Must be detail and process oriented and possess a collaborative working style and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Experience working in an Agile Development, AWS Cloud environment and Microsoft Azure a plus.
COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong experience with Data Warehouse and databases schema designs with strong experience integrating Cloud CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamic CRM or Salesforce CRM and in-depth understanding of database structure principles.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling warehousing and ETL methodology making use of cloud-based technologies such as AWS and Microsoft Stack (Microsoft SQL Server along with complementary technologies such as Microsoft Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Streaming Data); experience creating conceptual, logical, physical data modeling with Data modeling tools such as Erwin data model.
- Strong experience in building modern data solutions in cloud technologies such as data lake including - Power BI Service and AWS/Microsoft Azure.
- Strong knowledge of Data Management including Structured and Unstructured Data Processing: data ingestion/transformation of various formats using Integration Tools such as Informatica, IDERA tools, Kafka, 360Science (MatchIT), CData tools, ADF, SSIS.
- Experience in data quality identification and implementing data governance principles in an enterprise data environment. Strong understanding of activities within primary discipline such as Master Data management (MDM), Customer Data Management (CDM), Metadata Management and Data Governance (DG).
- 5-6 years’ experience with NoSQL, Visualization and reporting tools (Power BI, Amazon QuickInsights, SageMaker), data profiling analysis and transformation & experience of Cloud Data technologies, solutions and future Cloud Data Strategies.
- Having an understanding of how to build a data model that underpins Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and automated translation engines is a plus.
- Be a self-starter who is self-sufficient with a cost-conscious way of working; should have a point of view and speak to data architectures with authority and back it up with detailed technical knowledge and experience. Have a strong experience transforming and mapping business and/or user requirements to logical data requirements for 360 view of customer data to drive value (customer/member personalization).
- Experience of different IT delivery approaches (Agile, Kanban, Scrum).
- Define, document current state model & deliver a clear & strategic Data Architecture roadmap in alignment with the wider IT organization and APA businesses. Define and manage the overall data architecture & strategic roadmap for APA.
- Responsible for maximizing value derived from data and analytics; foster value creation using the APA’s data assets, as well as the external data ecosystem. Create value through data exploitation, envisioning data-enabled strategies, and enabling all forms of business outcomes through data analytics and governance.
- Consistently take charge and lead efforts in Conceptual, Logical, and Physical Database architectures, design patterns, best practices, and programming techniques around relational modelling, dimensional modelling and data integration.
- Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future data needs, evaluating their applicability and fit, as well as leading the definition of standards and best-practice for their use.
- Work closely with other members of the Enterprise Data Management & Analytics (EDMA) team and other IT partners to ensure they have appropriate access to the data they need ahead of them interrogating and manipulating potentially large data sets.
- Building comprehensive tests (in integrity, presence and quality) to create confidence in the data we produce and use to increase the trust in our data enterprise-wide.
- Support others in defining and managing the Architecture and Technology governance processes for APA’s Data ecosystem and coach/mentor members of the team to provide technical oversight.
- Lead and collaborate with other IT partners on Master Data management (MDM), Customer Data Management (CDM), Metadata Management and Data Governance (DG) projects.
- Responsible for identifying how Information & data can be better used to forward the aims of APA.
- Undertake the quality assurance of new & developed data structures from new applications and associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Develop detailed knowledge of the appropriate corporate data standards and of the appropriate professional and/or legal data standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and Cover letter in word or PDF by email to
By no later than May 9, 2022 and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.