Transcend Support ( www.facebook.com/TranscendPS / www.transcend.ps ) is a unique company that provides world class business process outsourcing services to international and local institution using best of Palestinian talents.
Transcend is seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Reporting specialist, The job requires the experience and ability to proactively provide recommendations, suggestions and high availability solutions for presenting holistic views of data collected from various sources. Design, develop and modify various reports produced from Enterprise Data Warehouse. The job involves analyzing and querying various data sources, with the following requirements
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Design, build and recommend solutions to provide users the ability to visualize trends across many dimensions and measures.
- Expertise with data analysis and creating queries, programs, routines and components
- Create dashboards/models and reports to provide users ability to forecast events based on data.
- Experience with turning business scenarios into reporting requirements.
- Ability to write efficient SQL queries, functions and stored procedures.
- Design, develop and modify various reports produced from Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Data analysis and creating queries, programs, routines and components.
- Ability to multi task and deliver high quality solutions in rapid agile releases.
- Create/recreate, design, maintain/refresh and administer on a periodic schedule.
- Ability to respond to Ad Hoc reporting requests with high quality data on time.
- Troubleshoot errors and issues arising out of data loading/reporting and jobs.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Prior experience providing efficient and high performance reports/dashboards or models that provide end users the ability to select parameters with drilldown/drill-through capability.
- Data Visualization tools experience (Power BI, Tableau).
- Experience working in Data Warehouse environments.
- Sound understanding of dimensional modeling practices/techniques.
- Deep experience with reporting repositories, dashboard tools and building KPIs/measures.
- Must be detail and process oriented with ability to pay attention to details and quickly turn business processes into technical solutions.
- Skills Needed: SSRS, SSAS, SQL, Power BI, MDX, DMX
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- English language ability: Very good (speaking, reading, writing)
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and Cover letter in word or PDF by email to
By no later than March 31, 2022 and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.