Data Project Manager & Technical Mentor
The Center for Continuing Education at Birzeit University (CCE) is leading a “Data for Development Hub” for Middle East and North Africa (member of a global data network). The Center is leading a series of data related initiatives (bit.ly/2Xadxcr), and is seeking to fill a position for a Data Project manager.
- Lead the design of the projects and interventions revolving around ‘data’ topic and support the project design, and implementation of such projects
- Promote the data interventions among potential beneficiaries and partners including local private companies and organizations. This might include educational campaigns, meetings, webinars, etc.
- Provide technical support – i.e. technical mentoring - to the data projects beneficiaries in the data topics
- Participate in the development of training and mentoring materials in data topics
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proven strong logic and analytical skills (the candidate should suggest how to prove his/her logic skills)
- Conceptual knowledge of the applications of data/ big data/ AI/ machine learning and their potential applications
- Experience in working with data topics and its applications to society, business or industry
- Knowledge of the local entrepreneurial eco system
- Strong networking and communications skills
- Experience in project design and management is an asset
- Previous experience in training design and delivery is an asset