DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (POSITION 1)
Medecins Sans Frontieres “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is currently seeking to hire a Data Entry Operator to work in the MSF post-operative care project located in Al Awda HOSPITAL, Palestinian Territories Occupied
The data entry operator will collect and organize, in the software provided, all medical data requested for medical analysis purpose. He/she will computerize all the medical data requested and go backward into the patients’ files. He will work under the supervision of the epidemiologist and the nurse supervisor. As he will deal with sensitive data, the data operator has to ensure confidentially and respect MSF procedures.
- Work in collaboration with the epidemiologist, medical secretary, doctors, and supervisors for data collection
- Collect and computerize medical data from all departments on a regular schedule
- Be able to elaborate statistical reports monthly and when required by the medical team.
- Participate in the search for missing data, missing patients, and ordering the patient files (actives, archives)
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
- Report any issue concerning data management to superior
- Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Good English essential
- Able to learn and use software used for recording (i.e.Fuchia, EpiInfo, etc.)
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
- Health Background Preferable.
- Flexibility, patience, rigor, discretion, logic
Date of position opening : 08/01/2019
Candidates must be available ASAP
Type of contract
Fixed Term Contract (until 30/06/2019) potentially renewable according to the needs.
For those who find themselves to be eligible, please send:
- your C.V.
- a cover letter
- by e-mail [email protected] with subject: APPLICATION for the function for which you apply
- or to MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City) with subject: APPLICATION for the function for which you apply
DEADLINE : no later 14/01/2019 5pm