Chemonics International seeks a Data Entry Assistant for a newly awarded, USAID-funded project promoting economic growth in the West Bank and Gaza through expanded economic development, trade, commerce, and applied research. The five-year project has three main objectives:
- Objective 1: Facilitate Cooperative Exchange and Knowledge Sharing
- Objective 2: Foster New Markets
- Objective 3: Enhance the Capacity of Targeted Entities
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The Data Entry Assistant will be responsible for inputting and managing all data particularly related to vetting and will play a crucial role in electronic and hard copy data filing and organization.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Specific roles and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for inputting and managing all vetting data as required by USAID Mission Order 21.
- Support and work on Performance Information Form (PIF) vetting submissions to USAID’s PVS portal for required vendors, beneficiaries, and grantees.
- Maintains the project vetting tracker system in close coordination with the Subaward Management Team and the supervision of the Compliance Specialist.
- Responsible for the vetting guidance document, updating and circulating to all relevant project staff any new guidance on vetting requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor and track all project subcontractor trainees and training beneficiaries in the vetting tracker and liaise with the project’s subcontractors to submit trainees.
- Liaise closely with the Operations Coordinator and Grants and Procurement Specialists to ensure all vetting for operational related requirements, i.e. residential and commercial leases, is secured and updated annually.
- May be engaged by the Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting team periodically to support ad hoc data entry requests.
- Oversee the project Reference Letter Tracker, assigning labels and reference numbers for each program activity, bank letter, or official correspondence.
- Support Sharepoint file and data organization.
- May be asked to support with training events, tracking of participant attendance sheets.
- Maintain data integrity and keeping the necessary information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure accuracy of all data inputs and outputs.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Minimum one year working in a data management capacity for USAID or similar donor agencies, NGOs, or related fields to International Development required.
- Demonstrated experience in accuracy of data management systems, ability to produce reports and provide data analysis for programs
- Familiarity with USAID regulations and Mission Order 21 preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to prioritize multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good, strong professional judgment
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Fluency in Arabic required and proficiency in English preferred with excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply, please complete the form online through Apply Now-button below
by October 26, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.