- Sustainable development
- Democratic governance and peacebuilding
- Climate and disaster resilience
Data gathering and entry support.
• Compiles, processes data sets received in different formats from a variety of sources.
• Updates statistical series in established formats.
• Prepares spreadsheets, tables, charts, graphs and other outputs for reporting and presentation of various data.
• Updates and maintains relevant computerized databases.
• Gathers data, testimonies, and success stories from final beneficiaries.
• Prepares data sets upon request, responds to queries/requests and maintains/updates web pages.
• Manage data entry of SAWSYA’s projects to the Monitoring and Evaluation system and maintains regular liaison with project focal points.
• Supporting the engagement with civil society partner organisations.
• Supporting the team with paper and electronic archiving.
• Supporting the team in preparing for workshops, meetings and filed visit.
• Participates in reviewing reports.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates must meet one of the following educational requirements:
- currently enrolled in a Master’s degree; or
- have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent studies.
Field of study: public administration, economic, social or equivalent.
- Knowledge and a proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools;
- Knowledge of standard software applications; and analytical software (e.g. STATA, SPSS).
- Arabic and English are required;
- Knowledge of other UN languages is an advantage.
Other competencies and attitude:
- Interest and motivation in working in an international organization;
- Good analytical skills in gathering and consolidating data and research for practical implementation;
- Outgoing and initiative-taking person with a goal oriented mind-set;
- Communicates effectively when working in teams and independently;
- Good in organizing and structuring various tasks and responsibilities;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Responds positively to feedback and differing points of view;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- UNDP will not pay interns for internship but will provide a stipend in the amount of NIS 2,217.77 monthly in accordance with the provisions of the UNDP internship policy; all other expenses connected with it will be borne by me or my sponsoring Government or institution;
- UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship;
- Interns are responsible for obtaining necessary visas and arranging travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed;
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship;
- Interns must provide proof of enrolment in health insurance plan;
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity;
- Interns are expected to work full time but flexibility is allowed for education programmes;
- Interns need to obtain financing for subsistence and make own arrangements for internship, travel, VISA, accommodation, etc.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة