Innotech a rapidly growing company specialized in the field of Information Technology. It was created in correspondence to the market needs of high quality and reliable development services. We aim to provide innovative and unique solutions that satisfy our customer needs. Our products go through the entire development cycle of requirement specifications with the customers, design of the system, development using modern technologies and quality assurance of the product. Performance, security, reliability and scalability are our top aims while working at any product.
For our office in Ramallah we are looking for Data Engineer
We are interested in candidates with experience in mathematical calculations based on big data inputs. You will support our project and development teams in the preparation of quantitative models for financial market calculations (Performance/Risk). The tasks include data analysis verification, prepare new calculations, compile data, QA testing and work on our systems.
- Result verification of exiting calculations and risk / performance measures
- Building up Excel models and testing suits using Matlab to verify existing calculations of the systems (result verification of the system based on raw Data inputs)
- Develop and implement data models, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Prepare calculations and documentations for new financial model features based on business inputs
- Create technical specifications and requirements for development team
- Work closely with our development and QA team during the implementation and testing period.
- Manage different projects with our Data team in Munich HQ office.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in Data Engineering field.
- Proven working experience as a Data Engineer in the areas of technical and big data analytics.
- Experience in handling MS Office apps.
- Experience in Matlab is requested.
- Experience in Python, R, databases and SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, QA, data verification and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, statistics and data mining.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team spirit, motivation, reliability and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Edward Said St., Castle Building
Qualified candidates can send a cover letter and CV to
Please specify the Job title in your email subject with “Data Engineer".
For further information do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] with a job title "Data Engineer - inquiry".