The Data Analyst will provide regular support and guidance in the areas of data management, analysis, and reporting. In this role, the Data Analyst will conduct analysis of quantitative and qualitative data collected by the project and will be expected to develop timely and concise analytical reports in English from this analysis. The Data Analyst will also have a strong role in quality assurance, including by reviewing analysis conducted by other members of the team. The Data Analyst will work closely with the other Data Analyst and TPM team to implement the TPM plan to ensure reporting and analysis meets USAID’s needs. This is a full-time position.
- Support monthly reporting with summary statistics, brief description write-ups, and identification of recommendations for USAID using existing TPM templates and monitoring data.
- Develop and execute data analysis plans for discrete tasks over the course of the project, as well as train other staff members to execute said plans.
- Contribute to the development of quantitative and qualitative TPM data collection instruments in consultation with other partners and stakeholders involved in development and humanitarian programming.
- Conduct reproducible analysis using statistical programming languages or software (e.g., R, Python, or Stata) to process large amounts of raw data and organize the preparation of prepared datasets, data set codebooks, exploratory and targeted analysis, and data visualizations.
- Recognize, extract and interpret data trends from large and complex data sets and express those trends in visual graphics and clear, concise prose.
- Provide quality oversight and assurance of data collected by third parties to ensure the completeness, accuracy, robustness and timely production of all data reports.
- Help the team identify gaps in data collection approaches.
- Assist in the presentation of findings, conclusions and recommendations to program stakeholders as requested.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree, in data science, a social science field, or statistics required.
- A minimum two years relevant professional experience required.
- A minimum two years experience in developing data analysis plans required.
- Demonstrated experience conducting data cleaning, analysis, and reporting using quantitative data required.
- Experience designing quantitative surveys and/or qualitative interview guides required.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Demonstrated proficiency and direct experience using R, Python, Stata, or other statistical programming languages or software required.
- Experience with using ArcGIS or QGIS software preferred.
- Experience calculating representative sample sizes for quantitative studies preferred.
- Proficiency and experience with one or more mobile data collection platforms preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency and direct experience using Microsoft Excel required.
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Arabic required.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below