Train to hire program
CrossRealms is a leading Cyber Security and solutions provider with multiple locations in the United States, Canada, and the Middle East.
This program aims to train university graduates and prepare them for the Cyber Security market.
At the end of the program, selected trainees will be offered full-time employment.
Program Duration: 6 months
- Self-study: Basic courses, materials and guidance provided to candidates
- Online training: Advanced Cyber Security courses and certification, including online practical work and tests
- Inter and Intra Projects: Team projects under supervision
- Group projects: Learning job-related skills (teamwork, project management, presentations, communication, etc.) in addition to technical
- Technical and management supervision
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- $600 per month (includes certification fees)
- Microsoft cloud
- Splunk (SIEM)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidates Qualifications and Skills
- Graduates in Computer Engineering, Networking and Information Security or other related fields
- Self-motivated and persistent with positive attitude.
- Creative and analytical thinker and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills in Arabic and English (verbal and written)
- PowerShell/Bash Shell Scripting
- Any programing language (C, C++, JAVA, Python)
- Basic Networking
- Basic Security
To Apply: email your resume to [email protected]
Application deadline is April 14th, 2022
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted for next steps.