Transcend is a purpose driven company with a vision to transcend barriers and go beyond limits placed on the Palestinian economy, creating jobs and skills, and modelling integrity and gender equality
The business currently employs over 150 staff, offering a growing range of IT outsourcing and contact centre services to local and international clients. The Transcend Board and CEO are committed to ambitious growth targets
We are therefore looking for an experienced head of Customer Service Team Leader professional.
Job Purpose: To leaders oversee workers who respond to customer inquiries. To supervise teams, doing tasks and resources. To work at facilities that receive incoming phone calls and/or electronic messages from people who have concerns about a company’s goods or services. To make sure employees know how to respond to what is being asked and do so in a manner that puts the company in a good light.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
- Hosting 1-2-1’s and team meetings.
- Reporting to the Operation Manager.
- Manage day-to-day line activities, priorities and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs client.
- Ensure training and development apply are maintained for all team members.
- Use company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to Operations Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement.
- Lead and inspire a team of customer service agents to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Keep up to date with any industry changes affecting the business and relaying this knowledge back to the team.
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
- Escalate any appropriate problems to Operation Manager.
- Help promote positive office environment by having a motivated, friendly, and professional attitude.
- Follow up with QA to receive reports and apply recommendation.
- Ability to manage and follow up on the team 24/7
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of senior experience.
- Customer service experience.
- 3+ years of call center experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
- Fluent Hebrew and English
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations.
- Customer Service.
- Excellent leadership verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking.
- Problem Solving.
- Strong coaching and people-development skills through call listening, quality feedback, etc.
- Team management experience
- Managing Processes.
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Excellent computer skills
Interested qualified applicants are requested to submit their detailed CV in addition to a cover page explaining how their skills and competencies meet the required role requirements to [email protected]
please reference the job title as [Customer Service Team Leader ] in the subject line of your e-mail