One of the leading companies in Palestine located in Ramallah is seeking to hire the following vacancy
Customer Service Division Manager
Overall purpose of the role
The Customer Service Division Manager will offer overall direction and management of all support and after sales services in the company. He/She will ensure the consolidation of effective and efficient services in the areas of technical support, finance, administration, IT, human resources, procurement. He/She will play a key role in developing and implementing strategies as well as implementing and improving operational systems, processes and policies of the company in line with operational standards and procedures.
- Responsible for implementing company vision & goals regarding customer service.
- Lead a team of 120 employees in Customer Service Division.
- Manage the daily operations of the company's call center, service centers, spare-part centers, and field technicians and engineers in servicing.
- Evaluate staff performance and accuracy by monitoring calls, service tickets, and customer data.
- Develop and implement customer service training material, manuals and SOPs to ensure customer success.
- Work closely with divisions across the company to ensure proper handling of all customer service issues.
- Responsible for resolving customer issues and maintaining satisfaction with company products/services.
- Manage the division's budget and costs.
- Manage the after-sale relationships with international clients.
- Build strategies and goals in improving the quality of customer service.
- Work with the company's retail stores and dealers in resolving customer issues and ensuring satisfaction.
- Build KPI for the department.
- Build KPI for each service center branch.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s degree in business administration, with BA in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- 10 years proven experience in operations management in a large company, including a demonstrated ability to set up operational management systems.
- Excellent knowledge in preparing and reviewing reports.
- Experience in setting up systems and implementing is an asset.
- Knowledge of working in challenging environments.
- Ability to manage large varied workloads and deal constructively with stress and periods with long hours.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision.
- Proactive, stable and robust character and a good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective working relations at all levels.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, Hebrew will be a plus.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong Analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to [email protected] with subject C.S.M no later than 16/06/2019.