Since 1995, New Intertrade has been one of the leaders in the security sector in Palestine. With more than 18 years of experience; New Intertrade is seeking new employee to join their team through the following available vacancy:
JOB Description: This position is responsible for responding to, and meeting the needs of all incoming customer service calls by handling these calls in a professional, effective and timely manner. This role provides coordination of service with technicians and customers.
- Prepare daily schedule for maintenance technicians.
- Review service reports on daily basis and ensure that the reports are complete and accurate for invoicing and job cost tracking.
- Review Service Contract as required.
- Accurately and promptly enters work order on Company Software.
- Ensure that technicians are equipped with Parts, Tools and Materials required to accomplish the service works.
- Consistently manage email reporting with customers and updating the work orders on the internal system.
- Review and track expiring contracts on monthly basis.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and requirements
- Strong English and Arabic verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to details “This is a fast paced positon that that requires high attention to details”
- Ability to multi task.
- Advanced computer skills including familiarity with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Exceptional telephone and personal customer service skills and ability to work under pressure.
For those who find themselves eligible for the job, please send your resume referring to the job title you are applying to no later than 21/03/2019 to the following email: