Background:An NGO providing basic infrastructure and services to off-grid communities using appropriate technological solutions and environmentally and socially sustainable methods. The company facilitates social and economic empowerment of some of the poorest and most marginalized communities in the occupied Palestinian territories through the installation of renewable energy systems, clean water delivery solutions, and wireless networks, along with provision of reliable maintenance services and capacity building.
Functioning as a mini-utility company for off-grid communities, the company manages a user base of 1,600 households to date. Users pay for services through a pre-paid cash-based vending system at vending points throughout the West Bank.
We are looking for a part-time person to coordinate our user database and manage payment collections from user payments. The position entails both office and field work throughout the West Bank and requires basic database management skills and ability to work independently and in a dispersed team.
The Customer Database Coordinator will report to the maintenance manager and organizational development manager.
- Data entry and upkeep of user/customer database
- Registration and activation of new electricity meters
- Management of user payments (energy, water, internet)
- Coordination with and visiting vending points throughout the West Bank
- Writing reports and financial summaries
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile and abilities:
- High motivation and commitment to human rights and cause
- Academic degree
- Experience in database management is a plus
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Ability to work independently and in a dispersed team
- Attention to detail
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Arabic speaker
- Command of English
- Hold a valid driving license
Interested candidates should send their CV and a one-page cover letter to [email protected] . Please mention “Customer Database Coordinator” in the subject line of the email. Suitable candidates only will be invited for an interview. Recruitment for this position is on-going until a suitable candidate is found.