A Virtual Capacity Building Program in Cultural Entrepreneurship
Yes Theatre is inviting the Palestinian young artists who are specialised in performing arts to apply for a virtual capacity-building program in Cultural Entrepreneurship.
“The Creative Lab and Incubator” is a new innovative and thrilling in partnership between Yes Theatre and Al Asfari Foundation. The programme is designed over a three year span, starting in 2020. This Capacity building programme is a part of the Creative Lab and Incubator.
The creative lab and incubator aims to:
- Establish the “Yes Theatre Cultural Entrepreneurship Lab” as a role model in the cultural sector and a specialised agency to teach entrepreneurial skills to the youth, in order to motivate them to become self-employed and to initiate artistic and creative projects.
- Develop the work of young Palestinian artists by building their capacities in cultural entrepreneurship and support them to establish their social start-ups.
- 20 practitioners are invited to participate in the second cultural HACKATHON. (You want to know what a Hackathon is: i.e. www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj4DQfYx2Hg). This is an example how Yes Theatre for Communication among youth advances its cultural sector to integrate new models and modalities of innovation.
- Yes Theatre is embracing in its strategic plan the main elements of cultural entrepreneurship, where the Creative Lab and Incubator come handy to achieve its strategy.
- Build the capacities of Yes Theatre staff in business planning in terms of cultural entrepreneurship.
- A human capital development plan for Yes Theatre staff is developed with a particular focus on cultural entrepreneurship.
- Develop the capacity of Yes Theatre graduates and staff in artistic and cultural entrepreneurship fields.
- Develop the capabilities of Yes Theatre staff and graduates in designing and implementing cultural hackathons.
Yes Theatre is therefore inviting the Palestinian young artists who are specialised in performing arts to apply for a virtual capacity-building program in Cultural Entrepreneurship.
Duration & Location
A two-month full-time program including two week coaching sessions. Yes Theatre for Communication among Youth.
Programme Objectives and Benefits
- Gain a practical understanding of cultural entrepreneurship and relevant business methods and tools, such as business modelling, as well as direct experience in the field through a business development project
- Engage in developing your own business models, business plans and cultural projects.
- Grow your network by meeting entrepreneurs who share your passion for cultural and sustainable development.
Overview of The Programme
- Designed for young artists who assume the important role entrepreneurs can play in sustainability transformations of markets and cultural development.
- Provides the skills to create and develop values-based, culturally and socially responsible innovation, business plans and business models.
- Offers alternatives to traditional corporate careers, as a cultural entrepreneur.
- Builds on the latest thinking on entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- The candidates are Young Palestinian artists who are between 25-30 years old.
- The candidates are working in one of the performing arts fields (theatre, dance, circus, and music).
- The candidates are managing their businesses or they are planning to establish their enterprises.
Please this online application and we will send you all the information:
Programme start: June 2020
Admissions Deadlines: 20th April, 2020.