Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from Gaza we are recruiting a:
WATSAN TECHNICIAN COVID RESPONSE
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
In the context of Covid-19 pandemic in Gaza: MSF is currently seeking to hire Watsan Technicians
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Assisting Watsan Supervisor and Manager in providing trainings in infection prevention and control in Gaza health facilities (PHCs, Hospitals) in collaboration with health promoters and medical staff, according to MSF protocols, safety and IPC measures, in order to ensure quality of care and safety of patients, caretakers and staff during the Covid pandemic
- Provision of theoretical and practical training to hygienists in MSF supported health structures, in accordance with MSF protocols and standards regarding health structures and covid19 (successful applicants will receive full training)
- Entering into patient areas of covid treatment centres, to work with the hygienists and support their learning
- Identification of gaps in knowledge or misunderstandings, and propose how training strategy can be improved
- Support the supervisor with ensuring training records are up to date - dates, participant lists, donation certificates etc
- Support with other basic logistic / watsan functions as required by the evolving response
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essentiel excellent spoken English ( B2), good level of English writing and reading (B1)
- Desired: technical background
- Desired: Previous experience in technical works, hygiene / cleaning (especially in a health structure), communication with groups, or giving training
- Desirable previous experience in MSF or other NGO’s.
- Candidate must be free of any obligations.
- Short term contract.
- Transport allowance
- Health expenses coverage
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and CV to:
Médecins Sans Frontières, Human Resources Department – Gaza Project
Mentioning; Covid Watsan Technician
Before 30th November 2020 3pm.