BA/LGHR is recruiting a Country Programs Manager for a regional NGO working to strengthen and develop Palestinian children and is located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Reporting to: Regional Program Development Director
Type of Contract: Permanent - Depending on performance & passing the probation period.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing programs' plans, overseeing the implementation, monitoring progress, and reporting periodically on outcomes.
- Ensuring all policies, procedures, and guidelines are implemented.
- Ensuring all program assessments, M&E activities are conducted.
- Developing and monitoring budgets for the programs/operations.
Leadership & Team Management:
- Overseeing the implementation of programs by providing oversight to the team in their daily activities to ensure that program deliverables are met.
- Evaluating and developing the teams' performance.
Administration, Financial & Security Functions:
- Ensuring all program activities are implemented within the budget.
- Ensuring compliance with all finance, procurement, and logistics procedures.
- Ensuring that all technical and administrative reports are delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all program data & staff are kept safe.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Knowledge of M&E systems and assessments.
- Proven experience in team building and development.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Reporting and analytical skills.
- Willing to travel regionally and conduct field visits in WB.
- 10 years of experience in program management/the development sector, and 2 years in a senior position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social or economic sciences, business administration, management, or a related field.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة