CONTEXT AND BACKGROUND
Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender. SIF Palestine Mission was established in 2008 and since then, it has set up many concrete activities in order to help in a large scale and developed a comprehensive knowledge of the local context and understanding of local needs.
ROLE IN THE ORGANIZATION
The Counsellor is under the Protection and Orphans Welfare Projects Manager, responsible for detecting cases, providing psychological support to and case management among sponsored orphans and their guardians. She will be responsible to:
- Provide individual consultation for detected orphans and their guardians;
- Conduct home visit for detected cases;
- Carry out initial and comprehensive assessment for detected cases;
- Create individual plan / treatment plans for cases and follow them up with other stakeholders;
- Conduct psychosocial awareness sessions for targeted groups within the family if needed;
- Fill and use case management forms;
- Refer detected cases according to Standard Operating Procedures SOPs - child protection referral pathway;
- Use the case management electronic system based in Ministry of Social Development;
- Perform any other duties related as may be assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university or its equivalent in Psychology, Sociology or related fields and equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 3 years extensive experiences in counseling and case management services;
- Good knowledge in the electronic system for case management of Ministry of Social Development;
- Good knowledge of referral SOPs and active referral pathways.
- Very good communication skills and flexibility;
- Very good in writing reports skills in Arabic and English;
- Ability to conduct field assessment visits;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, internet and e-mail).
Humble and flexible, capacity to prioritize, sense of responsibilities and coordination skills, very good interpersonal skills, patient and ready to listen to people, open-minded and collective approach and strong humanitarian motivation.
- Location: Gaza Strip
- Duration: 1 year
- Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
- Counsellor: (Ref # 2021/02/COU)
Interested candidates are requested to send the followings:
- Their CV;
- Letter of Motivation with the Ref # of the post (as indicated above);
- Two professional references for the last two employers with their contacts’ information.
All above documents should be sent not later than 02:00 p.m. on 07th February 2021 to the following e-mail address:
Faxed CV’s or emails without the Post Title & Ref # will be neglected. Only candidates possessing relevant experiences will be shortlisted.
Secours Islamique France is an equal opportunity employer