(This is a full-time position)
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF –Spain is carrying out a psychological support program with medical and social component. The aim is to provide short-term psychotherapy to people affected by violence and conflict. We are currently seeking to hire a full time Social Worker to be part of our mental health team based in Hebron with mobility to different parts within the West Bank. This position starts as soon as possible. Duration of initial contract (probation period) is 3 months with extension based on performance.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Counselor or Psychosocial worker
- Working experience in NGOs in social and/or mental health services.
- Experience and knowledge in community and Pyscho - education activities.
- Experience and skills working with people affected by violence.
- Able to work at individual care and community support levels.
- Good understanding of the target population and goals of the program.
- Arabic as mother tongue and proficient level (both written and spoken) of English.
- Good computer skills: word, excel, power point.
- Desirable understanding of the mental health situation in Hebron and Bethlehem.
- Team worker
- Organization and planning skills
- Reporting and communication skills
- Commitment towards principles and ethics of humanitarian aid
Please send your C.V. and motivation letter in English only by e-mail to [email protected] by April 8, 2019.
(subject: “Vacancy Councellor Educator”)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries will be received.