SOS Children’s Villages take action for children as an independent non-governmental social development organization. We build families for children in need, we help them shape the development of their communities, we respect varying religions and cultures, and we work in countries and communities where our mission can contribute to development.
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is seeking to recruit a Corporate Fundraising Officer for its National Office team in Palestine.
Position: Corporate Fundraising Officer
Reports to: Head of Fund Development and Communications
Contract: Limited Contract – One year with the possibility of extension
The Corporate Fundraiser Officer will pursue opportunities with & fundraise from corporate entities of Palestine to fund the relevant programmes, investments and costs of the Member Association. He/she must position SOS Children’s Villages as a strong partner among potential and existing supporters based on SOS Children’s Villages roots, vision, mission and values.
Tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To develop and implement the corporate fundraising strategy to reach annual targets
- Establish and maintain long term partnerships with current and potential corporate donors
- Manage and upgrade accounts
- Package SOS Children’s Villages – Palestine’s programmes into sellable products meeting relevant corporate investment criteria
- Accurate and timely reporting to donors
- Monitoring, evaluating and analysing the actual results (vs. the targets) and the competitor activities.
- Network and position SOS Children’s Villages - Palestine brand according to the brand vision, mission and values
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- Minimum 2 years verified experience in the field of project management/coordination and/or marketing
Knowledge specific to the position:
- Experience in planning, executing and analysing marketing acquisition campaigns
- Knowledge and experience in customer relationship management
- Experienced in database management (segmentation, CRM)
- Agency / corporate communications experience
- Excellent negotiation skills, experience in negotiations and management of business partners
- Self-motivated, determined, innovative, pro-active and with a “can do” mentality, i.e. ability to identify and take advantage of fundraising opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and social competence
- A strong result-orientation combined with a proven competence in strategic planning, budgeting, analysis and evaluation
- Able to manage own time and to work under high pressure
- To know and identify with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children’s Villages
Skills (Key technical skills required):
- Fluent Arabic spoken and written. Excellent English writing skills an advantage.
- Good MS Office commands (Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Experience with negotiations and management of partners and service providers like agencies, list brokers, printers, etc.
- Event planning experience
- Positive working attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised, result-oriented, proactive, reliable and sensitive to deadlines
- Innovative and creative, proposing new ideas and insights which lead to business improvements, and claiming and demonstrating high professional standards
- Engaged, determined, persistent, “can do” and solution-oriented mentality
- Regularly monitors performance against milestones and standards and takes swift action to deal with variances.
- Strategic and analytical thinking abilities
- Good at relationship-building with different layers of the organisation and stakeholders of various companies and business partners
- Good team player
Interested candidates must send their CV, cover letter and three traceable references to:
[email protected] by the September 13, 2019
Indicating in the subject line: Corporate Fundraising Officer
Only short listed candidates will be contacted