Vitas Palestine is looking for a dynamic Corporate Communication and Customer Care Manager to develop Corporate communications and marketing strategies for a profitable business unit. Under the guidance of the CEO, this individual will work cross-functionally with different departments to execute departmental action plans and implement multiplatform marketing and communications campaigns for an array of products and segments.
- Build the annual marketing strategy, marketing budget, and annual action plans that cover the key milestones and activities to achieve the marketing strategic objectives.
- Oversee and supervise the daily work and tasks related to sub divisions (customer care, product development and research, and corporate communications)
- Conduct regular (quarterly) review on marketing strategy, ensuring it covers any new trends or emerging challenges.
- Identify target segment groups and how to communicate with them over digital/social platforms
- Implement the marketing strategy and departmental action plans, ensuring all actions are within budget and on schedule.
- Utilize various digital/non digital media channels such as social media networks, email, PPC/ SEM, SEO, content marketing / PR outreach in form of events, sponsorships, CSR. Analyze data quantitatively / qualitatively, and use customer research, data and digital metrics
- Stay ahead of market trends and Identify new opportunities to enhance organizational image and market new products
- Conduct market research and surveys periodically & define clients’ needs and satisfaction levels .
- Implement and supervise the product development process that leads to innovate and / or modify market driven products that respond to client needs and preferences
- Help in executing data driven and result oriented communications plan for the internal / external stakeholders, , covering brand /product marketing campaigns /promotional programs / PR activities , and across all channels.
- Manage and oversee the inbound/outbound call center activities and calls and customers’ complaints and suggestions
- Supervise the content creation and editing for various platforms and tools , and initiate accurate, timely content on external social media & digital platforms
- Report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a monthly basis
- Work closely with the operations department to promote new products effectively
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or a related field, Masters degree is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent management and leadership skills with deliverable-oriented mindset.
- Roll up sleeve mentality-ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven working experience in traditional, digital and content marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that support high engagement and generate sales leads
- Ability to understand industry trends and learn new technologies
- Solid knowledge of website/social analytics tools such as Google analytics or Omniture and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns OR readiness to learn analytics tools
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in Arabic and English
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Working experience in microfinance, E-commerce, or banking or any digital commerce oriented business is a plus
- Any previous experience of video production or creative campaigns is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – and other marketing/sales related software such as HubSpot, HuitSuite, Social bakers, Salesforce etc.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
To apply, please send your CV by email to [email protected], no later than 22/09/2022.