مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود-
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is currently seeking to hire a cook to join our project in Gaza. The cook will be responsible for Preparing meals for patients and MSF staff, according to hygiene standards and security rules, in order to ensure their nutritional needs.
- List item
- Carry out the preparation of meals for staff
- Follow at all times all hygiene standards and security rules.
- Control stock of food so as to ask for anything needed on time, and prepare shopping list and make purchases if required.
- Ensure meals to be served on time.
- If applicable set table before every meal and clean it up after each meal.
- Ensure cleanliness of all facilities, utensils and equipment.
- If domestic cook, ensure the provision of drinkable water during the day and when she / he leaves: cleaning, filling the filter and empty bottles, changing batteries if necessary.
- Look after all equipment provided.
- Keep an inventory of MSF kitchen utensils and equipment, i.e. plates, glasses, cutlery, cookware, etc., and ensure its integrity.
- Report all important information (lost, robbery, damages, deterioration, incident, etc.).to superior
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education Literacy essential, course on cooking desirable.
Experience Previous experience desirable.
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position
Submit your application to:
Qualified female candidates are welcome to apply.
Please write cook on the Email Subject or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Thursday, 17th October.