Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office one
Convenio Head of Project
For a period of 12 months
The Candidate is responsible for:
- Preparation of kick off project documentation (workplan, Activity Progress Report, Procurement Plan and budget forecasting and MEAL plan).
- Preparation of all project documents and tools including, but not limited to; questionnaires, MoUs, donation certificates …
- Follow up the provision of activities’ documentation requested from partners including but not limited to; legal documents such as land ownership, registration of activity with relevant ministry, donation certificates in accordance with AECID rules and regulations.
- Coordinate with the related project key actors – including partners, authorities and civil society to ensure their active participation in the successful implementation of the project.
- Follow up field visits carried out by project staff for assessment, beneficiary identification, legal mapping, activity identification, implementation and monitoring.
- Follow up the design and technical specifications of the identified activities in coordination with the Engineering Specialist
- Monitor activities’ implementation cycle and final handover in coordination with the related technical staff.
- Ensure timely implementation of the planned activities as identified in the project work plan and agreed with the Program Manager.
- Participate in the design and implementation of project related assessments, surveys or any other project identification studies
- Participate in the design and implementation of project related assessments, surveys or any other project identification studies.
- Prepare each PAC (year) proposal in coordination with Program Manager
- Prepare project checklist per PAC (year) in accordance with Action Against Hunger project closing checklist
- Review and adapt if necessary, job descriptions of project team in collaboration and coordination with the Program Manager and Base Administrative Manager.
- Participate in the recruitment process for positions related to the project that are directly managed by the Head of Project.
- Prepare interim, annual and final reports to the donor in collaboration with Program Manager and the relevant Coordinator.
- Technical review of baseline/endline reports, studies and assessment reports.
- Preparing the monthly Activity Progress Report.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, economic development or any related field; studies in international cooperation / development (highly desirable).
- Excellent knowledge in Project Cycle Management, economic development and rural development.
- Knowledge in Spanish donors’ rules and regulations/preferably AECID.
- At least three years’ experience in humanitarian or development programming; strong preference Food Security and Livelihoods, social business and value chain projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project design, planning, monitoring, and evaluation tools and methods.
- Demonstrated project management, team management and direct project implementation experience.
- Demonstrated experience in budget development and management.
- Strong Reporting skills.
- Knowledge of humanitarian or development programming.
- Experience of Monitoring and Evaluation of programs/ activities is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including training, capacity building and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solid organizational skills: the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Valid driving license and proven driving skills
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Applicants who applied for the first time will not be considered
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 15/10/2019
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.