Job Summary: Provides proper spare parts forecasting for the Technical Services Department and manages Spare parts warehouses across all BCI branches.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily spare parts orders over GSPN (OFS module) for all BCI branches.
- Prepares the required spare parts orders for all BCI branches on a weekly basis.
- Transfers spare parts from the main store (Main Branch) to the other branches, and vice versa.
- Follows up process of preparing daily pending report.
- Forecasts the needed parts based on the current models and any upcoming models.
- Prepares initial orders for new models, based on sales forecast.
- Arranges the payments with the Finance Department in order to release any orders.
- Ensures that all BCI spare parts are stored in a proper way.
- Monitors defected parts claiming process and provides reports to Samsung Regional Office with all claim numbers to follow compensation status.
- Matches all used or consumed parts physically with the GSPN System.
- Follows up on part collection process.
- Requests a monthly spare parts list from all branches to be audited by MENA+SEL.
- Coordinates with MENA-HQ+SEL for conducting monthly audit.
- Updates price list with all part codes and prices continuously and share it with Finance upon needed.
- Prepares regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepares a quarterly Dead Sock and Slow-moving stock report.
- Conducts a quarterly stocktaking of the stock in all branches.
- Coordinates with Finance team to match spare part stock between GSPN system & ERP system
- Trains and coaches the spare parts team at BCI continuously.
- Visits branches regularly to check the overall process of the stock management.
- Prepares a monthly analysis for the reasons of pending jobs.
- Communicates with MENA-HQ+SEL Part Team regarding any issues related to the operation parts at BCI.
- Defines the required process and policies of the Stock Department and improves the existing one.
- Adheres to the stock management process.
- Performs any other duties related to his job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any related field
- 2-5 years of experience in managing stores and forecasting.
- Located at Ramallah or AlBireh.
Applicants are welcome to send their CV's to the following email: